Saturday, May 05, 2012

What's Happening?

I haven't used my blog much. That's going to change. Why? Because a lot is happening, and people will want to read about it. Maybe not many people, but enough that makes me happy to know they're in the loop. Here's the quick breakdown:
  1. I got engaged, to the delightful Laura Kate
  2. We packed up our things, put a load in storage, moved out of the flat in London. 
  3. Laura moved home to Wisconsin for a bit. 
  4. I transferred to my company's New York office. 
And what's going to happen?
  1. We will get married in October, in Wisconsin 
  2. Laura will join me in New York 
  3. ...who knows. Probably go back to London! 
Already after 3 weeks in New York there is much to share and talk about, as it's a bit of an adventure for me. So we'll have some catch-up posts then hopefully start a regular (probably every other day) "Today in New York" posting, probably with a photo. Flickr is also the best place to get the full picture-story, but I'm behind on that right now.

But the blogging and updates start here and now!

1 comment: