Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Relax Before The Rush

Right before I rushed off on holiday (more on that later - I really need to catch up!) we were taken on a little treat at work...

A Relaxing Time

I say rushed off. I mean it: by the time we finished for the night I had 3hrs before a taxi to the train station! So I tried the best I could to enjoy the peaceful surroundings and amenities of Babington House, in Somerset.

The House

It's reportedly popular with the celebs for a bit of getaway; we took the entire company (minus one, who was there in spirit as well as cardboard cut-out form..) and rented out the place. And then had a sports day! How nostalgic!

A Good Throw

But of course, when the sack races, egg-and-spoon races, and well-throwing was done, we got to enjoy the heated pool, the free bar (FREE BAR!), a delightful meal, and one great party! I was remarkably tired, and with a plane to catch, I was a little disappointed I couldn't enjoy my amazing room for a lot longer!

Bedroom of Awesome

Room of Awesome

See the whole set here.

No comments:

Post a Comment